We are located on 38-01 23rd Avenue, #303, Astoria, Queens, New York. Availability by appointment. If you would like to "walk-in", please call or text 646-261-2570.
For Astoria SoundWorks Rehearsal Studios in the basement (entrance via the building's driveway) please call 718-956-7500
Astoria is well known for its great food choices! Many are available within walking distance and most can deliver to our studio.
The building's elevator can be sent to open on the Street Level by pressing the ST button inside. If the roll-up gate is closed, we can open it upon request.
If you are bringing in lots of items, please let us know in advance. We might able to help you load the elevator so that you can then find parking nearby.
- One long block away (3-minute walk North) from the M60 bus (to Manhattan or LGA Airport), and the Q19 bus (between Flushing and Astoria.)
- One short block away (1-minute walk West) from the Q101 bus to the Steinway St station on Broadway and Steinway Street for the M or R trains.
- One long block away (3-minute walk South) from the Q69 bus (between Long Island City and Jackson Heights)
- Five short blocks (5-minute walk East) from the Astoria - Ditmars Blvd station for the N or Q trains.
- You can get walking, biking, mass-transit, and driving directions from Google Maps.
- A few blocks away from Grand Central Parkway and Brooklyn-Queens Expressway.
- Nearby Street Parking is free, except for the public metered sections on Steinway Street and Ditmars Boulevard.
- Street Cleaning rules affect parking on alternate sides of nearby streets on most Wednesdays or Thursdays during the following hours:
8:30 AM to 10:00 AM, 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM, East of Steinway 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- The building's driveway is not available as parking.
- To find out nearby parking rules on specific blocks, dates and times, we have found SmoothParking website and mobile app very useful.